This facility includes handicap parking. It includes restrooms on the first floor, including a family restroom. The building comes equipped with an elevator for access to the second floor, which includes the library's non-fiction collection along with a small meeting room.
The West Wyandotte Library has 30 computers and 10 laptops available to patrons. The lab also includes a color printer and a black & white printers. Two photocopiers also are available at the Library. To print or make copies costs 10 cents a page in black & white. Color prints are 50 cents per page.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, meeting rooms are not available for use or reservation at this time.
The following equipment is available to patrons at this location.
- Self-checkout machines (6)
- Catalog-only computers (3)
- Computers and laptops
- Photocopier (2)
- Printers in computer lab - 1 color (50 cents per print) and 1 black & white (10 cents per print)
- TV monitors in meeting rooms
- Projector and screen in the Auditorium
- Outdoor drive up materials return
The West Wyandotte Library includes a focused special collection on the Fine Arts.