The South Branch Library has automated doors at the front of the building. The facility has a one-floor layout. It includes restrooms with handicap accessible restrooms and stalls along with a family restroom.
The South Branch Library has a dedicated parking lot, which includes eight (8) handicap parking spaces. The Library also has a bike rack outside.
The South Branch Library has 36 computers available to patrons and 16 laptops available for checkout. The lab also includes a printer for black & white prints and a printer for color prints. To print or make copies costs 10 cents a page for black & white prints and 50 cents for color prints.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, meeting rooms are not available for use or reservation at this time.
The following equipment is available to patrons at this location.
- Outdoor/drive-up library material drop
- Air Mappers available for checkout (2)
- Computers and laptops
- Three computers dedicated to KCKPL's catalog
- Self-checkout machines
- Printer (2) - one black & white printer (10 cents a page) and one color printer (50 cents a page)
- Photocopier - 10 cents a page - single-sided copies only
- Small scanner
- Projectors - available in meeting rooms
Looking to bake a special cake? The South Branch Library's collection includes 45 cake pans that come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Click here to see the available items.