This facility includes handicap parking. It includes restrooms on the first floor, including a family restroom. The building comes equipped with an elevator for access to the second floor, which includes the library's non-fiction collection along with a small meeting room.
The West Wyandotte Library has 30 computers and 10 laptops available to patrons. The lab also includes a color printer and a black & white brinters. Two photocopiers also are available at the Library. To print or make copies costs 10 cents a page in black & white. Color prints are 50 cents per page.
Community members and groups can use the West Wyandotte Library's meeting spaces. Please click here
for details on meeting rooms available and to make online reservations. Click here
to see additional details tied to meeting spaces.
The following equipment is available to patrons at this location.
- Self-checkout machines (6)
- Catalog-only computers (3)
- Computers and laptops
- Photocopier (2)
- Printers in computer lab - 1 color (50 cents per print) and 1 black & white (10 cents per print)
- TV monitors in meeting rooms
- Projector and screen in the Auditorium
- Outdoor drive up materials return
The West Wyandotte Library includes a focused special collection on the Fine Arts.