The South Branch Library has automated doors at the front of the building. The facility has a one-floor layout. It includes restrooms with handicap accessible restrooms and stalls along with a family restroom.
The South Branch Library has a dedicated parking lot, which includes eight (8) handicap parking spaces. The Library also has a bike rack outside.
The South Branch Library has 36 computers available to patrons and 16 laptops available for checkout. The lab also includes a printer for black & white prints and a printer for color prints. To print or make copies costs 10 cents a page for black & white prints and 50 cents for color prints.
Community members and groups can use the South Branch Library's meeting spaces and study rooms. Please click here
for meeting room details and to make online reservations. Study room reservations can be made at the Library. Click here
to see additional details tied to study rooms and meeting spaces.
The following equipment is available to patrons at this location.
- Outdoor/drive-up library material drop
- Air Mappers available for checkout (2)
- Computers and laptops
- Three computers dedicated to KCKPL's catalog
- Self-checkout machines
- Printer (2) - one black & white printer (10 cents a page) and one color printer (50 cents a page)
- Photocopier - 10 cents a page - single-sided copies only
- Small scanner
- Projectors - available in meeting rooms
Looking to bake a special cake? The South Branch Library's collection includes 45 cake pans that come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Click here to see the available items.