Online DatabasesKCKPL provides access to more than 80 databases that focus on everything from driving tests to world geography. See all available databases by clicking here.
ComputersComputers are available for use at our Main, South, Turner and West Wyandotte locations along with on our Mobile Libraries.
Computer use at the branches requires a library card or guest pass. The following is the breakdown on the number of computers available at our Main, South, Turner, West Wyandotte and Mobile locations.
- Main: 27 for adults, 8 for young adults and 14 for children)
- South: 36 computers
- Turner: 12 computers
- West Wyandotte: 30 computers
- Mobile Libraries: Five laptops available on each bus
Meeting RoomsMeeting and study rooms are available for community and patron use. To reserve a room or see available rooms, click here. To see our Meeting Room Policy to learn more about acceptable use, please click here.
Printing/PhotocopiesOur Main, South, Turner and West Wyandotte locations have color and black & white printers available for patron use. Black & white prints can be made for 10 cents a page. Color prints can be made for 50 cents a page.
Photocopies also are available to patrons at Main, South, and West Wyandotte. Copies cost 10 cents a page.
Special CollectionsKCKPL has special collections available to the public. Components of some of the collections are either available online or may be available in the future.
- Kansas Collection at the Main Library
- Schlagle Library's Touch Shelf and Animals
- Fine Arts Book Collection at West Wyandotte Library
- Cake Pan Collection at South Branch Library